Friday, May 22, 2020

Dusting off the dust jackets

Hi there! 
Remember me?

It's been a while since I've written anything here; or anywhere to be honest. So many things have happened in my life that seem to have taken me away from something I love the most.

Words. 

Reading them, writing them, sharing them. 

So, I decided today, while we're still under modified stay home orders; and I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future (August, at least) I might as well put some of these thoughts to good use. I have to be read, to be reviewed and to be shared piles that are as tall as my daughter - who is now thirteen years old and at least 2 inches taller than me. 

If you're interested in reading my words, and then reading the words of some people who are way more talented than I am - hang in there!

If you have any suggestions, or recommendations - drop them in the comments below. I can't guarantee I'll get to them any time soon, but I'll definitely add them to my list.

Alright then - away we go!  Time to dust off the dust jackets and get a move on.

Thank you for being here,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment